Do one of these situations sound familiar?
1) It’s midnight and you are still awake with a thousand thoughts going through your head. You're probably thinking about what others are thinking about you. You are probably worried about what you've done, and what is happening to you tomorrow. You realize that this midnight mindstorm has been happening for years.
2) You are going through a life crisis and questioning everything. You might be living a traumatic situation such an abusive relationship, be overworking or it's coming up on exam time at school.
3) You are an empathetic person in burnout.
More info here.
4) Though you have a comparatively stable life, past trauma is always present. It is difficult to have a normal life with a past such as yours.
5) You know that you have much to be grateful for, but still inner anxieties, painful feelings and thoughts, as well as bodily pains or restrictions stop you from fully appreciating and sometimes even participating in your own life.
6) You love your child and have worked hard at giving them the best life possible, but they still have behaviours and fears that don’t seem to have a cause and are unable to be alleviated despite your research and dedication.
Link to study using homeopathy for ADHD.
7) You are actively trying alternative therapies, but nothing sticks. They give you relief, but then that problem or another one comes right back. You have the impression that you aren't actually making permanent progress.
My clients tend to be:
- experiencing chronic stress relating to work, family, or personal matters
- healthcare workers,
- between jobs,
- all genders,
- in peri-menopaus/menopause,
- or up to age 35,
- English or French speakers.
The work that I do tends to work best with people who value:
- permanent healing over temporary comfort
- the results of what happens over the long term (rather that a quick fix or band aid solution)
- nature or a spiritual connection
- questioning the status quo and mainstream ideals
If one of these situations sound familiar I invite you to learn a bit about me.
A warm welcome to people who have been discriminated against by healthcare providers because of their perception of gender, religion, skin colour, weight, size, height, sex, age, nationality, accent, background, finances, level of formal education, etc. I respect you and would like to show it.